Thank you for visiting The Russett Learning Trust website.
The Russett Learning Trust provides outstanding education for all our pupils and young adults with a range of Severe and Complex learning difficulties. We work hard to ensure we improve the life chances of all our pupils and young adults across the Trust.
As a Trust we are focussing within the area of Special Educational Needs, so that the expertise and skills we have developed over many years can be shared. We are working closely with many preschools, nurseries and schools through our extensive COaTs (Community, Outreach and Training Service) programme.
We aim to ensure that all our pupils and young adults are given a broad and balanced education which prepares them for their journey through life.
Our ongoing success is due to the continued outstanding contribution from our talented and highly dedicated support staff and teachers. This is enhanced by the extensive support and commitment from our parents and carers.
The members of the Trust have clearly set out their core values which will ensure that all our schools will work in partnership in leading educational transformation within Special Education.
- To improve individual life chances by providing a world class education, and relevant life skills, for all pupils and young people, taking their starting points into account.
- To maintain the personal identity and ethos of all schools within the Trust, in order to strengthen their position as a school within their own community.
- To become a leading Academy sponsor, by raising standards and achievements for children and young people, and promoting our expertise in working with those with severe and complex learning difficulties.
- To lead the educational transformation, for all schools within the Trust, in the journey to Outstanding.
- To develop learning partnerships that ensure high quality collaborative care and education that delivers, and is rooted to nurturing success for all.
- To provide clear career pathways for all staff, to ensure that we attract the highest calibre of personnel, maintain the highest standards once in post, and support them in their continuous development and improvement.
If you are a Chair of Governors, Governor and/or Headteacher looking to join a Special Multi Academy Trust and willing to work in partnership, please contact us.
We wish to work together so we can improve the life chances for all our pupils and young adults within the Trust by providing a world class education.
Any parents/carers with further questions, or who would like to visit, are warmly encouraged to contact us.
Thank you for taking the time to view our website.
Chief Executive Officer
and Executive Headteacher at The Russett School