Community Outreach and Training Service
Outreach Support, Our Vision
To work in partnership with mainstream settings to improve outcomes for pupils with additional educational needs.
- To promote positive attitudes and encourage confidence
- To support the development of the settings own expertise and resources to meet the child’s needs
- To celebrate and share good practice
- Support all educational settings in making provision to meet children’s additional needs
- We are able to offer an outreach service providing advice and support to our mainstream colleagues in primary and secondary settings. This may be help with assessments, differentiation, specialist classroom strategies or advice regarding behaviour management.
Further training can be provided through our bespoke Business and Training Consortium.
The modelling of good inclusive practice and the showcasing of specialist resources is undertaken by Helen Roberts. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Russett School
Training and Professional Development
We have a commitment to supporting schools within our community to meet the needs of those with Special Educational Needs.
The Russett School provides Training on a variety of subjects related to working with children and young adults with SEN.
A summary of the training available, along with dates and costs can be downloaded below.
Bookings should be made via the school on 01606 855830 or by email at email@example.com